*CLIO FW Qc*
Turns your PC into the most complete easy-to-use electrical and acoustical measurement system....
CLIO Fw Qc Systems are the easiest and less expensive way to measure:
• electrical networks
• electronic equipment
• loudspeaker systems
• telephones & hearing aids
• environmental noise
• rooms acoustics
• quality of production lines
CLIO runs on a standard PC computer with a FW interface driving the measurement hardware and accessories supplied by Audiomatica; the power, precision and reliability of the resulting instrument is 100% warranted. Software REV 10 is a new design based on a huge work which is the synthesis of more than 16 years experience and excellence in electro-acoustic measurement systems and gives you all the power and flexibility you need. It refines all the well-established measurement techniques already implemented in the CLIO system while adding several new functionalities. Software REV 10.0 is the newest high bandwidth/high performance code that runs exclusively on CLIO Fw
CLIO FW Qc: Includes the FW-01 Firewire Audio Interface for 24 bit @ 192kHz resolution along with Qc extensions.
CLIO MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES
Compared to other measurement systems, CLIO concentrates the power of many different instruments into a single one. Three different measurement techniques are available for system identification and characterization:
- MLS & Log Chirp analysis using either pseudo-random noise or logarithmic chirps as stimuli
- Sinusoidal Sweeps using sinusoidal signals
- FFT, RTA and 'Live' Transfer Function letting you the choice of any stimulus, even live music.While other instruments offer one single possible measurement choice, CLIO gives you three alternatives permitting to view the physical phenomenon like frequency response, impedance or other parameters, from three different points of view. The final result will be then validated by the consistency of these measurements: as any expert technician knows, this is the correct approach that should always be adopted.
The following specialized control panels are dedicated to other specific measurements:
- Sound Level Meter a complete IEC61672 integrating sound level meter with Leq and frequency analysis
- Linearity and Distortion measures the nonlinear behavior of an electronic equipment
- Interactive L-C-R Bridge permits passive components measurement on the fly
- Wow & Flutter Meter with time and frequency analysis
- Frequency Counter
Beyond measured results you get sophisticated post-processing tools for:
- Thiele & Small Parameters for loudspeaker characterization
- ISO 3382 Acoustical Parameters for rooms and auditoria characterization
- Waterfall plots to evaluate sound decay as 3D or Color graphs
- Directivity analysis for loudspeaker characterization as Color maps, Circular or 3D plots
- Wavelet analysis for joint time-frequency loudspeaker characterization
* A quality microphone is required (CLIO mic input has XLR with phantom power) and an amplifier to feed the transducer you are about to test (any standard audio amp can be used) - You can select from the CLIO accessories below.
End User Pricing: CLIO Fw Qc: $3850.00